Blackthorne 2: Thorne Harder
Sixteen years have passed on Earth since Kyle Blackthorne returned to his homeworld, the futuristic planet of Tuul. There he rescued its inhabitants, the Tuulips, overthrew the evil Sarlac, and reclaimed his father's kingdom. But now, a new threat stirs beyond a torn horizon, and only one man can stop the darkness closing in... on Earth.
Unwilling to let another world he had called home be crushed in the wicked grip of the orc blight, Blackthorne abandons his (black) throne and uses the power of the Lightstone to travel back to Earth. But what awaits him at the other end of the world portal is like nothing he could have expected, and the stakes are higher than ever before....
The bestselling action adventure shooter returns... and this time, it's personal.
- Uncannily lifelike AI -- now the orcs act just like they do in real life.
- 100% photorealistic graphics. Don't be surprised when your friends try to walk into the screen while you're playing.
- Epic hard rock soundtrack with rhythm action elements -- fire shots in time with the beat for escalating score bonuses.
- Revolutionary gameplay that builds on Kyle's signature no-look behind-the-back shotgun blast. Now he never looks where he's shooting!
- Twitter and Facebook integration to automatically post updates for every single enemy you kill. Your friends will thank you.