Sample Internship Job Description
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A SAMPLE INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION, FOR REFERENCE ONLY. INTERNSHIP NEEDS CHANGE FROM YEAR TO YEAR. FOR THE MOST CURRENT INFORMATION REGARDING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES, PLEASE REFER BACK TO OUR INTERNSHIPS PAGE HERE.
SAMPLE INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION - ASSISTANT WEB DESIGNER INTERN IN FRANCE
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an apprentice or an intern for its web design department. This person will assist the web designers with localization-related tasks on banners, newsletters, emailing, mini-sites, image galleries, and ad hoc tasks.
- Design / create / localize graphical online media assets such as Flash animations, static banners, email templates, posters, etc. to support online campaigns and marketing operations.
- Produce graphical and content updates for Blizzard Entertainment websites: wow-europe.com, eu.blizzard.com, eu.starcraft2.com, eu.diablo3.com and battle.net.
- Participate in the deployment of website updates or upgrades, in cooperation with quality assurance (QA), public relations (PR), community, and other development departments.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Photoshop & Flash
- Good sense of website layout, usability, and design
- Basic skills in HTML integration; able to edit content into an existing HTML template
- Team-player and motivated self-starter
- Experience with versioning tools such as Subversion (SVN)
- Experience with front-end programming technologies, or / and languages
- Experience with multimedia content creation using Adobe products
- Experience in coding websites using latest technologies (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery)