Back to Directory
Localization Audio Specialist - Spanish
Office: Versailles, France
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a
highly motivated localization audio specialist to organize and coordinate the
localized audio recording of our games in Spanish. Job duties include keeping track
of all pertinent files and material, performing quality checks on translated
scripts and audio files and liaising with European localization and quality
assurance (QA) teams. The localization audio specialist will also investigate
and report any issues in the audio files, as well as create and maintain an
internal database of localized characters and respective actors. Excellent
language skills in Spanish and English are required for the position.
- Organize and coordinate VO assets for Blizzard Entertainment games.
- Keep track of all reference material for audio recordings, both English
- Work in contact with EU localization and QA teams.
- Maintain close contact with HQ localization and audio producer.
- Investigate and report any issues in English and localized VO assets.
- Create and maintain internal database of localized characters and
- Perform technical checks on translated scripts and files received.
- Actively participate in the casting of actors.
- Participate as a contact point for lore and other IP related questions,
especially regarding the recording of VO assets.
- Handle other duties as assigned
- Work experience with recording audio
- Excellent English and Spanish communication skills
- Basic knowledge of audio software such as ProTools and plug-ins
to cooperatively and effectively work in a team
to focus, and effectively manage time and tasks
- Active Listening skills and clear and concise
- Proactive and positive approach to work
- Quick and effective adaptability to changes
- Passion for video games, heroic
fantasy, and sci-fi worlds
- Experience with Blizzard Entertainment games
- Experience working in multicultural environments
Applicants must submit (i) a cover letter, (ii) and a resume. Both documents must be in English. Only submissions with cover letters will be considered.