Back to Directory
IT - Information Systems
Office: Versailles, France
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an experienced network administrator to join a team of network and system administrators. The team goal is to install, maintain, monitor, and optimize the local and wide area networks. The candidate should be a dedicated problem solver who can multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Administer and maintain customer facing network environments.
- Document network problems and resolutions for future reference.
- ACL administration and responsibility for the IT security policy.
- Maintain network performance through monitoring and trending.
- Help plan and initiate future growth of the site / network.
- Share in off-hour / on-call duties.
- A minimum of 2 years’ network administration experience, with an emphasis in managing customer-facing applications and services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A good understanding of local and wide area networks
- Working knowledge of UNIX network services-specifically, the ability to troubleshoot TCP / IP-based services, such as, DHCP, DNS, SMTP, NFS, and LDAP
- Working knowledge of high-availability Web architecture and technology, load-balancing methods, and performance monitoring / tuning
- A degree in computer science or related field
- CCNA / CCNP certification or equivalent
- Knowledge of another language
Applicants must submit (i) a cover letter, (ii) and a resume. Both documents must be in English. Only submissions with cover letters will be considered.